An essential part of the work in development organizations is to apply for funds and write proposals. This interactive course will provide participants with the fundamentals of proposal writing and give a deeper insight into the process of proposal writing and integrating a participatory approach. This course is intended to provide general guidance on the foundations of proposal writing and is suitable for individuals and teams wanting to provide structure to their business development processes.
- Understand the different components of proposals.
- Develop an understanding of how to incorporate proposal writing into the project management process.
- Gain insight into utilizing a structured approach to proposal writing
- Establish a methodology for participatory proposal development and writing.
- Ensuring that proposals compelling and conclusive.
An introduction to the various types of proposals (solicited and unsolicited), the proposal writing process, stakeholder engagement, and preparation for the proposal writing process.
This module focuses on integrating proposal writing into the first phase of the project lifecycle, going through the steps of Identification and Definition from a proposal writing perspective.
This module focuses on steps and practices for drafting proposals.
This module will focus on language and compliance, ensuring that proposals are written in the appropriate format and provide succinct information in required formats.
Proposal Writing Online Course
Nov. 2 – Nov. 27, 2020
Let us know how we can help your organization do good, better.
Contact us at email@example.com